Whether you go to the range to practice bulls-eye, practical shooting and/or self-defense, the essence of your practice is based on target shooting. During your training and competitions, your mind reacts to the negatives and positives results you get; generally speaking, if you shoot poorly you will feel frustrated and discouraged. Similarly, if you shoot well, you will feel happy and motivated. Sounds logic, right? However it is not as obvious as it sounds, it is all about perspective, attitude and mind-set.
The truth is that 90% of shooting is mental, you must have a clear understanding of the fundamentals to apply them correctly. You must identify the mental factors that are affecting your results and apply mental techniques that will help you become a more accurate and confident shooter.
Mental Dynamics of Target Shooting is a 3-hour seminar and includes:
- How to identify anticipation and fix it,
- Visualization techniques to improve the execution of the fundamentals of shooting,
- How changing your attitude will affect your shots,
- How to get the best out of a bad day of practice,
- An structure way of training,
- Techniques that can be applied to anything in life!
- and much more…